Salt Lake City, Utah :
- Other Authors: McFarlin, Patrick.
- ISBN: 9781423604969 :, 1423604962 :
- Format: Book
- Language: English
- Item Description: Includes index.
- Physical Description: 272 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Tags: No Tags, Be the first to tag this record! Add Tag
- About the Author:
2 Available, 1 Not Available
Library: Call Number: Material: Shelf Location: Due Date: Notes: Chestnut Hill Branch 641.561 M265W Floating Adult Hardback Adult Department Frankford Branch 641.561 M265W Floating Adult Hardback Adult Department
Table of Contents
- What we eat when we eat alone
- About the recipes
- Eating in bed
- The Gestalt of eating : men and women at the table
- Foods for me and me alone
- Getting the body fed with rough and ready foods
- Saved by sardines, rescued by pasta
- Tiny on the couch
- Men and their meat
- "How to eat alone" : poem by Daniel Halpern
- Alone at last
- Alone every day
- "Spy girls" : poem by Jeannine Hall Gailey
- What every boy and girl should learn to cook before they're men and women
- Meals with a motive
- Breakfast with the saints
- Our thanks.
GoodreadsSorry, GoodReads could not find a book description or reviews for this item.
LEADER 01776cam a2200385 a 4500 001 ocn243845454 003 OCoLC 005 20090910114335.0 008 080813s2009 utua 001 0 eng 010 |a 2008035669 040 |a DLC |c DLC |d BTCTA |d UKM |d VP@ |d CLE |d IUI |d ABG |d PLF 015 |a GBA930762 |2 bnb 016 7 |a 014937793 |2 Uk 020 |a 9781423604969 : |c $24.99 020 |a 1423604962 : |c $24.99 035 |a (OCoLC)243845454 050 0 0 |a TX652 |b .M2255 2009 082 0 0 |a 641.5/61 |2 22 092 |a 641.561 |b M265w 049 |a PLFF 100 1 |a Madison, Deborah. |= ^A210194 245 1 0 |a What we eat when we eat alone / |c Deborah Madison and Patrick McFarlin ; art by Patrick McFarlin. 250 |a 1st ed. 260 |a Salt Lake City, Utah : |b Gibbs Smith, |c c2009. 300 |a 272 p. : |b ill. (some col.) ; |c 23 cm. 500 |a Includes index. 505 0 |a What we eat when we eat alone -- About the recipes -- Eating in bed -- The Gestalt of eating : men and women at the table -- Foods for me and me alone -- Getting the body fed with rough and ready foods -- Saved by sardines, rescued by pasta -- Tiny on the couch -- Men and their meat -- "How to eat alone" : poem by Daniel Halpern -- Alone at last -- Alone every day -- "Spy girls" : poem by Jeannine Hall Gailey -- What every boy and girl should learn to cook before they're men and women -- Meals with a motive -- Breakfast with the saints -- Our thanks. 650 0 |a Cooking for one |= ^A364689 700 1 |a McFarlin, Patrick. |= ^A692508 900 |a a1703605 994 |a C0 |b PLF 596 |a 9 17 30 947 |f MATASEL |h CHHAHB |o MediaBuzzAug3July16 |p 24.99 |r 1 |t ON-ORDER RECORD 947 |f MATASEL |h INDAHB |o MediaBuzzAug3July16 |p 24.99 |r 1 |t ON-ORDER RECORD 999 |h CHHAHB